We want to let you know about our NEW WEEKEND SURF CAMPS that we are launching in 2019 and invite any 11-18 year olds to join us at one of them.
March 22nd-24th (some spaces still available) will be for 11-15 years and July 12th-14th for 15-18 years. Over the weekend will be a couple of opportunities to have a go at Surfing with qualified instructors and full equipment and wetsuits. There will also be the opportunity to try other outdoor activities if you like.
Both holidays will be run by Scripture Union (SU) – a national Christian Charity that has vast experience in running holidays and camps for young people. SU works with churches and organisations to equip them to reach children and young people outside of the church, creating opportunities to explore the bible, respond to Jesus and grow in faith.
The Surf Break Holidays are aimed at young people from church and non-church backgrounds. We hope that it gives an opportunity for children and young people to invite their friends to have a great time and the opportunity to hear the good news about Jesus in ways that they connect with.
NO SURFING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY AND THERE WILL BE LOTS OF OTHER THINGS TO DO AND GET STUCK INTO SO YOU ARE SURE TO HAVE FUN!!!
- Who? Children & young people 11-15 years old – no experience necessary
- What? Surf Camp with all sorts of other activities, games and fun
- Where? St George’s House, Georgham, North Devon
- Why? Fun, local, make new friends, try new things, increase horizons
- When? 22nd-24th March 2019
- Cost? £108 per person – we have grants available so please ask and don’t let cost be an obstacle.
For questions or any more info and to book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Toby Chant – Scripture Union, South West Development Worker